Unlike other flute vendors, our US and Canadian customers are able to place trial flute orders on our website!
We are also one of the only companies that do not charge any trial fees!
How our trial policy works:
- We offer a 4-day trial period for our US and Canadian customers, which starts the day the package is received.
- A maximum of 2 instruments can be sent out at a time.
- Instruments are shipped via UPS or FedEx 2nd Day Air, signature required.
- A valid U.S. or Canadian bank-issued credit card is required and a hold will be placed for the entire amount of the instruments, plus shipping and insurance costs. Orders will be shipped once billing information is verified. Your bank must participate in the AVS (Address Verification System) to be accepted.
- It is the customer's responsibility to contact Flute World by the last day of the trial with their decision.
- If an instrument is being returned, it must be in transit back to Flute World by the end of the last day of the trial.
- Failure to contact Flute World means that the customer acknowledges that the instrument(s) is/are a final sale.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and insurance charges both ways.
- Customer is liable for any loss or damage incurred while instruments are in their possession.
- Instruments must be returned in the same condition as when they were received and must include all additional items, such as cleaning rod, case cover, plugs and cleaning cloths, etc.
Shipping costs calculated on the website at the time orders are placed are merely estimates, and will be adjusted accordingly once your order is received in the store based on destination zip code, package weight, values of the instruments being shipped and shipping insurance costs. By placing an order for an instrument on the website, you authorize Flute World to adjust the amount of the charge or hold to your credit card.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer trial periods on instruments shipped to countries other than the US or Canada. Any international instrument order must be pre-paid via bank wire transfer. For more information, please contact the Flute World Instrument Department at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order online.
For more information about shipping policies for instruments, click here.