Bossa, Samba & Tango Duets for Flute and Guitar plus Percussion – Music Minus One Flute
Printed solo flute part and online audio access to complete performance and guitar/percussion accompaniment tracks.
- Libertango — Piazzolla, A
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Pacoca (Choro) — Machado, C
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Quebra Queixo (Choro) — Machado, C
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Piazza Vittorio (Choro Maxixe) — Machado, C
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Algodo Doce (Choro) — Machado, C
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Sambossa (Bossa Nova) — Machado, C
- Suite Popular Brasileira: Pe de moleque (Samba Choro) — Machado, C
- Carmen-Fantaisie — Borne, F
- Granada — Lara, A
Here is a collection of Latin masterpieces, arranged for flute, guitar and percussion. From the fabled “Granada” and François Borne’s rousing “Fantasy on Themes from Bizet’s Carmen”, to Brazilian superstar Celso Machado’s magnificent “Suite Popular Brasileira” and Astor Piazzolla’s “Libertango”, there is a wealth of thrilling music for every flutist. Listen to flutist Katarzyna Bury and guitarist Christian Reichert perform these classic pieces in a complete reference recording. Then you take Ms. Bury’s place alongside Mr. Reichert and the percussionist for a Latin music-fest that you will never forget! Bravo!
Includes a printed solo flute part, and access to online audio recordings of a complete version with soloist and a digital stereo version of the accompaniment, minus the soloist. The accompanying audio is accessed through Hal Leonard’s popular MyLibrary system using the provided code. The audio can be streamed or downloaded and includes PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.