Six Sacred Fantasies on Liturgical Melodies of the Church for Flute and Lever Harp by Don Michael Dicie
Harp score and flute part
For Sue Ann Bartchy Reinisch
1. Ave Verum Corpus (Plainsong) (w-optional alto flute part)
2. St. Columba (trad. Irish Melody)
3. Noël Nouvelet (Medieval French Carol)
4. Hyfrydol (Rowland Hugh Pritchard)
5. Arise (The Southern Harmony)
6. Divinum Mysterium (11th C. Sanctus Trope)
Harp Part edited by Helen Webby.
These fantasies are based on hymn tunes and set in a style both ancient and modern; simple and intense. They can be performed individually in a church setting or together as a complete work. The flute and harp parts range from easy to moderately difficult and the lever harp accompaniment is easily adapted to keyboard. For advanced players.
This work contains the following movements:
1. Ave Verum Corpus
2. St. Columba
3. Noël Nouvelet
6. Divinum Mysterium