If you can't make it to one of our 3 locations, we'll send an instrument trial to your home.
Request a trial online or give us a call today!
How Instrument Trials Work:
- Trials are 5 days starting the day you receive your package. If you need more time, please let us know. Depending on demand, we will be as accommodating as possible. Under certain circumstances, extension fees my apply.
- Instruments are shipped via FedEx with signature required.
- A valid credit card is required. Trials are shipped once billing information is verified.
- The instruments remain the property of Flute World until paid for in full.
- We carefully inspect and service all instruments before shipping. If you have any mechanical problems please call us immediately.
- Your Flute Sales Executive will check in with you periodically during your trial. Once you’ve chosen an instrument, please let us know.
- You are responsible for returning the instrument(s) in the same condition you received them. If any damage occurs while in your possession, a repair or replacement charge will be assessed. All accessory items such as the cleaning rods, case covers, plugs, cleaning cloths, etc. must also be returned.
- For your convenience a pre-paid FedEx return label is included with your trial.
- Failure to contact Flute World after a trial will result in the credit card on file being charged for full value of the instruments.
Care of Trial Instruments:
- Please remove jewelry and rings before touching the instruments. Your rings can cause scratches.
- Use only the cloth swab provided in the trial pack. The cleaning supplies included with the flute come with the instrument, so unless you’ve decided to purchase that instrument, please do not use its cleaning cloths.
- Swab the instrument with the wooden swab stick and provided swab and wipe off fingerprints after each use.
- Please refrain from using any alcohol on wood headjoints or piccolos.
- Do not lay the instruments on any hard surface as it my scratch.
- Do not allow any person to service or repair the instruments without prior consent.
- The instruments must remain in your possession during the trial period. Do not loan them to anyone.
Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this exciting process with you!
A Note on Flute Teacher Trials: If you are a flute teacher interested in getting instruments on trial for a student(s), please give us a call for special offers!
For more information about shipping policies for instruments, click here.