Piccolo, Piccolo – Book 2 by Danielle Eden
A selection of essential studies and warm-up exercises
“This is the second book in the series of Piccolo! Piccolo!. Book 1 covers the introduction to the piccolo and prepares the development of the lower and middle registers. Book 2 is designed for the immediate to advanced player. The ideas in book 1 continue, this time exploring the entire range of the piccolo. Incorporating nineteenth century studies, solo and orchestral repertoire, the aim of book 2 is to provide a series of exercises and graded studies to develop a good facility across ALL registers.” – Danielle Eden
- An essential follow up to the very popular “Piccolo Piccolo Book 1”
- Includes exercises, studies & scales for further development of your piccolo technique.
- Presented in a clear and concise style with well explained instructions for each exercise.
- Valuable tips for strengthening embouchure.
- Studies by Drouet, Le Thiere, Damare, Bach and many more.